Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Don't read this. It's a waste of your time.

Wow, someone read my blog, not by accident. I know this because they even COMMENTED.
So this one is for my loyal readers (please have the decency to not point out that loyal readers to my blog do not exist).

Why am I even writing this blog?
Is it because I think it's a very good way for learning?
Is it because I suddenly have the urge to express my feelings?
Get your head out of your XXX.
I'm only writing this thing because I just failed test 2 (don't ask me how I know, I just do) and realized that I haven't written a SLOG in forever and I don't wanna fail and here I am, making up nonsense that's supposed to get me that 6 marks.

Okay, now I'm officially running out of things to say.
Again, I would like to thank the readers that have supported me from day 1. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for you guys. 

1 comment:

  1. No problem. Although you should feel a bit better knowing that the term tests aren't worth all that much (the 6-10% weight to 30% weight in other classes).

    ReplyDelete