Thursday, November 28, 2013

too tired to think of a title

Sitting in front of my laptop, typing stuff like an emotionless robot, trying to squeeze in every word I think sort of goes with the theme of this post even though I have no idea what I'm writing about. That is exactly what I'm doing right now.

Finished with all the classes of this term, I could've been doing something less boring and meaningless like doing some research about what kind of food I should get for my dog when he's finished with the one I just bought for him. Btw, I have a dog who can't get any cuter.

Anyhow, enough with the bullcrap, let's get down to business and talk about something computer science related. Well, I didn't go to class last week. Looking at the lecture slides, I see stuff like tracing, hunting and memoization which I didn't even know was a real word. In case you want to know what I learnt from class, I'm gonna put the link to this week's slide here, cause it knows more about compsci than I do.

http://www.cdf.toronto.edu/~heap/148/F13/Lectures/W12/w12.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment