Sunday, October 20, 2013

Untitled 1

In case anybody's wondering, though I doubt anyone other than the TA would be reading this, yes, I meant to name it Untitled 1 like the first one.

It's been seven weeks into the term I've done all my midterms. I though being a third year student means that I would've gotten used to the lifestyle which I don't get ANY sleep at all during the midterm week. And I was wrong.

For some reason, I don't even feel relieved any more after tests or assignments, probably because I've got a lot to do this term and the pressure of doing a compute science major is eating me alive.

I guess I should be writing something about computer science in this SLOG thing (I still don't know what it stands for and I'm too lazy to look it up) so here it comes. We've been doing binary trees and stuff like that. The single thing that bothers me the most is not the fact that I don't understand anything in class or know how to do any of the exercises, but not knowing why we are learning this.

Now I'm hoping someone's reading this so he/she can give me some advice on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment